Add a new position
A position is a job title within a department. Each position in a department is also assigned a color to differentiate them on schedules.
You must have administrative rights to add a position. Contact your administrator if you do not have sufficient access rights.
Follow these steps to add a position:
- Go to the Settings page.
- Go to the Locations, Departments, and Positions section.
- Press the Manage Locations, Departments, and Positions button.
- Choose a location from the drop-down (if not already selected).
- Press the Edit these positions link next to the desired department.
- Enter a position name in the text box.
- Press the colour box to change the colour (keep clicking until you find a colour you like).
- Press the Add Position button.