Change the locale settings
WorkSked is a multilingual application, therefore it’s important that each account be able to localize dates and times. You can change various localization settings such as:
- First day of the week — for schedules and budgets
- Short date format, e.g. 2013-01-06
- Medium date format, e.g. 6 January 2013
- Long date format, e.g. Sunday, 6 January, 2014
- Time format, e.g. 17:00 or 5:00pm
You must have administrative rights to change the locale settings. Contact your administrator if you do not have sufficient access rights.
Follow these steps to change the locale settings:
- Go to the Settings page.
- Go to the Locale Settings section.
- Press the Modify Locale Settings button.
- Change each parameter using the provided drop-down lists.